“We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.”
15th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001 Islamist terrorist attacks at Ground Zero
When I’m president, we will put an end to the politics of fear — (cheers, applause) — a politics that uses 9/11 as a way to scare up votes. We’re going to start seeing 9/11 as a challenge that should unite America and the world against the common threats of the 21st century, terrorism and nuclear weapons, climate change and poverty, genocide and disease. (Cheers, applause.) –Barack Hussein Obama (2008)
As Expected From an un-American Muslim Brotherhood Leader.
Note: This Image has been censored by WordPress, Google and/0r others
Iran may have received an additional $33.6 billion in secret cash and gold payments facilitated by the Obama administration between 2014 and 2016, according to testimony provided before Congress by an expert on last summer’s nuclear agreement with Iran.
Between January 2014 and July 2015, when the Obama administration was hammering out the final details of the nuclear accord, Iran was paid $700 million every month from funds that had previously been frozen by U.S. sanctions.
A total of $11.9 billion was ultimately paid to Iran, but the details surrounding these payments remain shrouded in mystery, according to Mark Dubowitz, executive director at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.
In total, “Iran may have received as much as $33.6 billion in cash or in gold and other precious metals,” Dubowitz disclosed.
‘We’re a nation that was founded on the belief in the dignity of every human being; sometimes we’ve struggled to stay true to that belief’
What is it about traveling abroad that seems to encourage (Barack Hussein) Obama to unload all manner of grievances on the United States? For whatever reason, traveling abroad appears to help crystallize everything wrong he sees in America. During his recent trip to Cuba and Argentina, for example, we counted 18 separate times he talked down his employer, the United States of America.
(As the first anti-American president of the United States) just-concluded his trip to Asia, it was no different.
Here are 18 separate attacks Obama unloaded while in China and Laos:
- There are still too many poor children in the United States
- Too many children in America are not getting enough to eat
- Despite America’s wealth, we’re not providing sufficient educational resources in poor communities
- America lacks the “political will” to help poor inner cities that have suffered discrimination.
- Americans are “lazy” in thinking we don’t need to learn about foreign nations.
- Colin Kapernack is justified protesting the National Anthem, as the NFL star is raising “real, legitimate issues” about things America needs to be talked about.
- America suffers from racism, conflicts between ethnic groups, and discrimination against immigrants.
- Criticisms of America being imperfect and having problems with racism discrimination are accurate.
- America still has “situations where women are not treated equally.”
- America “didn’t think through” our policy in Vietnam War, as dropping cluster bombs proved counterproductive to “winning hearts and minds.”
- America’s treatment of Native Americans was “tragic.”
- America “struggled to stay true” to our founding ideal that all men are created equal.
- When the environment is destroyed in America, it’s because the private sector is being “lazy.”
- The United States is still to this day learning how to develop industry without destroying the environment.
- Due to industrialization, America “used to have terrible pollution … everywhere.”
- America’s role in the Vietnam war led to mass displacement of people from their homes.
- America dropped more bombs on Laos than on Germany and Japan during World War II … more than 2 million bombs … “the bombs fell like rain.” More bombs, he said on several occasions, were dropped on Laos per capita than anywhere else in the world.
- We bombed the “simple homes” of civilians in Laos. “Villages and entire allies were obliterated.” The ancient Plain of Jars “was devastated.” Countless civilians were killed.
9 September 2016
Grabien News. (Edited)
“We are the hope of the future, the answer to the cynics who tell us our house must stand divided, that we cannot come together, that we cannot remake this world as it should be.”
“I’ll be the president who finally brings Democrats and Republicans together to make health care affordable and available for every single American.”
Almost as soon as he took office, President Obama began a military purge not dissimilar to those routinely conducted by third-world despots, with the goal of eliminating voices that might oppose his withdrawing America from the world stage.
Obama has continually provides Americas with a working example of just how Taqiyya has been politically legitimized, …in order to maintain unity among Muslims and fraternity among the Shia clerics. Yarden Mariuma writes: “Taqiyya is an Islamic juridical term whose shifting meaning relates to when a Muslim is allowed, under Sharia law, to lie.
How has this worked out so far?
“…there is something ‘fundamentally’ wrong with a country who’d twice elect a leader that despises her.”