America, Anti-Americanism, brainwashing, Bureaucratic slavery, Censorship, Classical conditioning, Cultural Marxism, government, herd compliance, History, Logicide, Marxist mobocracy, Mass Delusion, mass psychology, mental slavery, mental tyranny, mind rape, mind-control, Political Correctness, propaganda techniques, psychic driving, psycho-politics, Psycho-social conditioning, psycho-social programming, Psychological decompensation, Self-awareness, Self-control, self-dimension, self-direction, self-discipline, self-esteem, Self-expectancy, Self-image, self-motivation, Self-projection, social engineering, social insanity, State-sponsored propaganda, Statism, totalitarian group think, totalitarian thought control, Tyranny, Useful idiots
Lest we be gravely deceived…
Addiction to mental slavery starts with small and persistent doses.
“It is simply a question of organizing and manipulating collective feelings in the proper way. If one can isolate the mass, allow no free thinking, no free exchange, no outside correction and can hypnotize the group daily with noises, with press and radio and television, with fear and pseudo-enthusiasms, any delusion can be instilled.” ~A.M. Meerloo
A negative polarity is out there.
Here are some of its affects:
- Self-awareness: Dishonesty, insensitivity, tunnel vision. “The the Earth is flat, the science is settled.”
- Self-esteem: Self-deception, self-doubt, self-consciousness. “We’d rather be someone else.”
- Self-control: Irresponsibility, indecision, chance. “It always happens to us.”
- Self-motivation: Fear, compulsion, inhibition. “We have to, We can’t.”
- Self-expectancy: Pessimism, cynicism, despair. “With our luck we knew we would fail.”
- Self-image: Dark imaginings, worries, neuroses. “We see ourselves as losers.”
- Self-direction: Aimless, non-specific, wandering. “We can’t decide.”
- Self-discipline: Repetitive error, inconsistency, discouragement. “We have a habit of losing.”
- Self-dimension: Shallowness, egocentricity, superficiality. “Do it to others before they do it to you.”
- Self-projection: Aloof, unfriendly, unkempt. “Don’t confuse us with facts, our mind is made up.”
What are we being psycho-socially conditioned for? Truth test the values of the propaganda prescription and see.
“Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.” –Adolf Hitler
Google Tests show that manipulating internet search results can influence opinions in favor of, or away from, a given candidate or subject area. Bias and prejudice are powerful interpreters. Opinions are one thing, but the chronic vomiting of profound liberal ignorance, as truth, is completely another category. Sadly, Truth like Science has now become an expendable commodity in this Age of “fundamental change,” “safe spaces,” and politically correct extremism.
Statism is Mental Slavery. It is said to have ideas so good they have to be mandatory, and consists of a belief that the individual must have permission to be free. Falls right in line with totalitarian groupthink, don’t you think?
When things really, really matter, our life is in our own hands.
Meanwhile, The sun is shining, it is a beautiful day, and it is fun shooting stuff.